23/02/2009

Folk The System


I discovered this band whilst sitting in the Cowley Club in Brighton... reading Now or Never Magazine over a cup of soya tea. I had to find out who they were. Its not my usual taste as im usually into crust and hardcore, though it makes a nice change from angry music and the lyrics are still spot on. Its fun, optimistic and makes me smile!

Myspace

Folk the System - Folk the System

1. I'd Be Happy
2. The Difference Between Wright and Wrong
3. Fake Your Death
4. Always Remember
5. Ian's Dream
6. Take My Hand Instead
7. Last Night
8. Cabins and Bear Traps
9. Unnescessary Actions
10. Ghost Stories

You can download them all (apart from Last Night for some reason) legally from their Last.FM page.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is my son band. He's the one with the glasses. Let me know if you want some live cuts I have a ton and some vid too. Check out http://gallery.me.com/mhanawalt Thanks for the kind words. Give the Cowley Club my best.

    Mark Hanawalt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, "last night" should be up and working now
    so check it out!

    ReplyDelete